Do you have questions? Or would you like to make some suggestions or comments? Your advice is more than welcome. Drop a line to: email@example.com
If you want to make use of our article directory, we encourage you to read our terms and conditions, which will be described in the following. Both access and use of the information provided by this website state, that you completely agree to our terms of service. Please, take a few minutes, and read the following terms and conditions. By continuing, you agree to this:
1. Using material, that is similar or even related to the one contained by this website, is by all means your own risk.
2. This article directory doesn’t own the copyrights for the texts and articles within it; articles are published only by request of their authors and only with their permission.
3. No further allowance is needes from the authors of the articles in this directory, only as long as you assent to our Terms of Service.
4. In case of violation of the above listed demands and/or deliberately ignoring the copyrights of the authors when publishing or reproducing articles, you solely are held responsible. This means that, in case of a copyright infringement trial, you will be the only one to pay for all legal fees and moral damages.
Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504) for more details.
5. This website owns the right of revoking the reprint rights in question at any time. However you will be notified by e-mail 48 hours before taking action. Should it happen, that we don’t receive an answer, we will proceed to contacting your web hostig provider. You must remove evry single article from this website within 24 hours after receiving our e-mail. Also you are obliged to send us a written reply, in which you state, that you have given course to our request. This will immediately cancel further actions against you.
If you’d like to make use of the materials of this website on your own sites, you must do the following:
- Respect the author copyright. Do this by publishing the entire article, without any changes.
- Should it be that the author included his/her signature, you must keep that signature at the bottom of the article.
- You won’t change the article’s title, nor alter it’s content.
- Each reproduced article must have it’s source credit included. Linking information can be found on each article page in the "useful tools and features".
- You won’t use the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
This website uses log files. The data in these the log files accomodates internet IP addresses, browser type, ISP, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and clicks amount to analyze trends, run the site, track users’ navigation on the site, and accumulate demographic information. IP addresses and similar data isn’t linked to any personally identifiable information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
This website uses third-party advertising, that displays ads when you visit a certain page. The advertising companies may use data (excluding your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number) regarding your visits to this website. This is done with the sole purpuse of providing advertisements that may interest you. If you want more information on this subject. Read below, if you choose to block these companies from using that information:
This website is unable to control these cookies. They are used by third-party advertisement systems.
If you want to disable these cookies, you can do so by using your browser’s options. More information regarding cookie management with browsers can be found on these browsers' websites.
Article Submission Guidelines:
When submitting an article to our directory, you agree that:
- The reviewer may reject your article.
- We might edit your article so that it matches our submission guidelines.
Read the submission guidelines.
Email Sharing and Usage
The article submissions are done via e-mail. However, we won’t share your personal information with anyone, unless ordered by a court of law. The information submitted to us is only available to the employees, who manage it with the purpose of contacting you.
Should it happen that you receive unsolicited e-mails sent via our website, be so kind, please, and forward a copy, along with your comments to contact [at] OUR WEBSITE [dot] com for review.
© 2009 ArticleInput.com.