Dear Joe, I read your Spiritual Marketing book and love it. It’s very inspiring. I’m using your five steps to create wealth from the inside out, but I need money now. What else could you suggest? Thank you. Stacey
Stacey’s letter resembles the dozens of letters I get every week. They touch my heart. Because I sincerely want to help, I’ve created the following steps that will help you attract money from spirit right now.
1. Get the lesson. As I explained in Spiritual Marketing (now titled The Attractor Factor), as soon as you get the lesson from your circumstance, the situation will resolve. It will simply correct itself. Quite simply, if you're broke right now, ask yourself what the lesson in being broke is for you. Don’t settle on flip answers, like “I should save more in advance.” And don’t blame others. It’s no one’s fault. What's the positive reason for you to have this situation that you experienced? You know the answer. Be honest and write it down.
2. Obey the impulse. You are being nudged from within to do something. I do not know what that is for you. But you do. It probably scares you. Maybe you’re supposed to open a business. Or change jobs. Or start making calls. Or meditate more. Whatever that nudge is, obey it. Act on it. That’s what I call “inspired action.” You listen to your feelings, that stirring in your heart, and you act on what you hear.
3. Demand resolution. You have more power than you imagine. When Jesus healed the sick, he didn’t say, “I hope you get better.” Instead he said, “Rise and walk.” He acted with authority. He declared his demands. In other words, what is your intention for this situation? State it not as a request but as a command. Exert your power. Speak it to the heavens. “I intend to have five hundred dollars by midnight tomorrow night” is more powerful than “I hope I get some money soon.”
4. Give thanks. Whatever is being conducted that you experienced holds a great gift for you. Maybe you can see it, maybe not. But assume it is there and you’ll suddenly feel better. You’ll breathe a sigh of relief. Once you relax, many things will open in you. Your mind may see new opportunities that your tension was blocking. Your body may simply relax, letting you get a good night’s rest, which we all need to live and work today.
5. Expect miracles. I’m constantly amazed at the amount of people who say they pray, go to church, or meditate, or in some other way show they believe in divine intervention, yet these people worry, complain, and act out of fear, not faith. Well, if you truly believed in miracles, wouldn’t you relax and look for them? Wouldn’t you even expect them? I carry a coin with a mustard seed embedded in it. It reminds me to have faith “like a mustard seed.” When you approach it, a mustard seed has no doubt. None. It is clear about what it is. Start being a mustard seed.
Our website is not responsible for the information contained by this article. Articleinput.com is a free articles resource thus practically any visitor can submit an article. However if you notice any copyrighted material, please contact us and we will remove the article(s) in discussion right away.
Note: This article was sent to us by: Irene Hefelener at 08132010
1. How to track your email marketing campaign
© 2009 ArticleInput.com.