Science and Reference Articles
Effects on efficacy endpoints
- ...en after several hours a long-term down-regulation of GH secretion. We have published the only comparison of different patterns of GHRP exposure on lo...
Functional activation of cloned cells
- ...r human embryonic kidney fibroblasts (HEK-293). Both cell types do not express detectable endogenous GHS-Rs. Binding and functional activation assays ...
Clinical evaluation in humans
- ...e second phase, we concentrated on the isolation of GHS-R related sequences from lower vertebrates. Interestingly, GHS-R related sequences were indeed...
Regulation of synthesis and secretion
- ...P receptor in several animal species including man. In spite of the efficacy and relative specificity of GHRPs for the stimulation of GH release, and ...
Measurement of intracellular calcium
- ...lated rat somatotrophs, GHRP-6 evoked dual-phase increases in Ca; an initial transient increase due to intracellular Ca release and a second longer la...
Positive effect on human adenoma cells
- ...er preliminary report. The effect observed on ACTH release was actually greater than that seen after CRH stimulation on cells derived from the same ad...
Neurones are neuroendocrine cells
- ...ne cells (e.g. the tuberoinfundibular dopamine neurones) and many non-neuroendocrine cells. Thus, it was first necessary to determine whether the cell...
Acute effects on feeding behaviour
- ...trations which are higher than in the peripheral circulation it is not clear whether the arcuate NPY cells are true neurosecretory adenohypophysiotrop...
A model of pituitary desensitization
- ...ntal procedure, and animal specie. However, GHRP-6 was found more efficient in primates than in rat, dog or farm animals. Walker et al. demonstrated t...
Enhancement of hormone release
- ...xarelin injection; SRIH levels in HPB did not change throughout the study; the magnitude of GHRH increase after acute hexarelin administration was sim...
Fluctuations are organized into pulses
- ... organized into discrete secretory pulses and long periods of secretory quiescence. Alterations in GH pulsatility are seen in a variety of physiologic...
Hormonal therapy in obesity
- ...H secretion is enhanced during fasting, in obese individuals, spontaneous GH secretion is attenuated and the GH response to all tested stimuli (hypogl...
Building automated systems in aircrafts
- ...d the demanding situations. If we talk about vehicle guidance and control with control engineers, they may look at the same thing from a different per...
How to understand the limbic system
- ...ational contexts. It more or less dictates the first cognitive reaction, and after loop-like activations sweeping through numbers of brain structures,...
Latest "Book writing and marketing" Articles
Page# 1 (last added articles shown first)
39 Ways to Create an E Book with Little or no Writing
(...) E-mail a group of people, asking them to answer a short list of specific questions. For example, provide a list of questions about themselves and their business, skills, expertise, career, hobbies, and so on.
Is Writing Your Own Ebook Daunting You!
(...) Spend much time on this, because you get deeper into the topic you will find more and more ideas. This is not a task that takes one hour. The customer can spend hours, days or even weeks in the planning stage. (...)
GUIDES FOR WRITING CHILDREN BOOK
(...) Children in those age are still learning on how to concentrate. So, they will not intersting in long sentence.
Use E~books For Marketing and Promotion
(...) Update it frequently as the market and trends change or go to www.create-free-pdf.com Add new advice and techniques to show your prospects how your goods or services can enhance their lives. (...)
How to create your own E~Book Product
(...) If you are actively creating a brand people respond to, you might be able to start a whole new product line.
They spend months creating this product before starting to make money selling it. This is the pitfall where many people run into major problems when they begin to do online business. (...)
Direction of a publishing company
Gaining a reputation in a particular subject area
enables a publisher to attract better-known
authors. It makes it easier for them to sell their
books into the shops and it makes direct
marketing more cost-effective. This book, for
instance, is part of a series of books on various
aspects of writing. (...)
What happens when a book stops selling
Print-on-demand means that a book is
officially available as far as Amazon and high
street bookshops are concerned, but the publisher
holds no stock at all. When an order arrives it is
automatically diverted to a specialist printer who
holds digital files for that book, from which they
can print and despatch one copy direct to the
This sounds so simple that you’d expect
publishers to do that automatically so that they
can do away with their warehousing expenses,
but unfortunately the cost of printing a single
copy of a book is many times more than the unit
cost of a print run of several thousand. (...)
Books versus Ebooks
(...) It became very productive. Computer helped in publishing books with richer content and with greater speed.
But the biggest challenge printed books face is from ebooks. (...)
Fiction Writing Lessons from Shakespeare
(...) Nothing in the wrong, it must be universal to the human possibilities, but each dramati crisis must be running on some extraordinary combination. The course should not be dominating. 6) It is imperative dramatic vision, without which the novel is a simple tale, the drama just a game, paint a transcript lifeless, the music ringing a sense, the sculpture of a form without proposal. (...)
Enter page# 1 (last added articles shown first)