Legal and Finance Articles
ISSUES IN CREATING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- ...porting matters will be segregated into two broad categories: (1) have-to reporting and (2) like-to reporting. Small and emerging companies, midsize...
Buying a Timeshare Resale
- ... Some time dealers can "speak" of their time. If the dealer said that the property is in a beautiful place, be sure to check it out. One time, even a ...
All about the essence of Home Insurance
- ... the conditions, the exlusions, the limits and liability restrictions that exist. You can usually download policy detail before you buy online, but wh...
How do Texas DWI Law Firms Work
- ...pped by the police and been asked to give a sobriety test. If they find you intoxicated then you will be charged and arrested for DWI and also they...
New Way To Get Rich Rapidly
- ... invest our capital we weaken our performance dramatically . It can be useful if you suspect. They have no interest or incentive to manufacture higher...
Invest now for dividends later
- ... that money aside in an investment account that, over time, could lead to huge savings and a comfortable retirement. It is not difficult to get st...
Do you have Bad Credit Score (q)
- ...our bad credit score or damaged credit will not intrude. Everyday we get such calls from the some guy named Jack who knows nothing about our credit ...
Make Money With No Investment
- ...al investment, but when you start from scratch, you have nothing to lose. With backs against the wall, you can move forward with confidence knowing th...
Negative Gearing not to your benefit
- ...ments are usually obtained as capital gains when the property is sold, but do not generate positive cash flow from the rental during the period detent...
Market Failures And Business Cycles
- ... we are besieged by example often painful downslides of the economy, such as the Great Depression or the nerve wracking periods such as Stagflations? ...
How to Start an Investment Club
- ...are subject businesses that require accounting knowledge to make them smooth and in accordance with government regulations. A society in general requi...
- ...ity. If you are working with an agent who has a penchant for variable annuities or gets paid more for the sale of variable annuities, it may be left w...
Buying a Franchise
- ... support to help you succeed. But prudence. Like any other investment, buying a franchise is no guarantee of success.
A franchise typically e...
Finding Investment Properties
- ...out there who want to sell, but haven't yet listed their property.
2. The use of the Internet. Go to a search engine and enter the type of prope...
Forex Trading: Opportunity or Scam (q)
- ... sovereign states that have issued their own currencies, there have been changes as facilitator for trade.
Forex, as foreign exchange has been c...
Commodity Forex Online Trading
- ...arned money.
Firstly. Start off small.
While you are learning the ins and the outs of trading take time to get to know the market, th...
Latest "Brokering" Articles
Page# 1 (last added articles shown first)
Automated Trading Strategies a Question of Semantics
I will try to explain better.
Taking the above example, "I will focus on newly issued NASDAQ stocks trading under two dollars and I will buy them on the first pull back after an initial price surge", I can convert the statement into a more precise trading statement by saying:
"If this is a NASDAQ market and if the average close of the past 10 days is less than $2 THEN if there is a price expansion on a daily bar AND where the daily range of that expansion bar is three times the average range of the previous 10 daily bars AND the high of the expansion bar is higher than the lowest low of the past 10 bars PLUS three times the average range of those 10 bars THEN I will BUY IF AND WHEN price comes back to the expansion bar's high minus one half of the average range of the past 10 bars."
The second statement is a mouthful, but it is precise, it is programmable and its validity can be tested in any market. (...)
BPOs a Key to Short Sale Success
(...) Once a value is grossly underestimated based on the BPO, the file will be closed almost immediately, unless you jump in and negotiate with reason and facts as to why your offer is an accurate representation of the market value.
The problem: The person performing the BPO is hired by the lender, which is usually a local real estate agent, and may not know the market of the subject property. In one of our short sale files, we had a subject property that was on the border of a neighborhood that clearly had a 50-100K difference in value. (...)
How to trade intelligently through Nifty tips
(...) He should be able to formulate and execute a trading plan for a day.
Traders can only regulate the distinction between then good and the bad days. They only know how to execute their trading strategies in the right manner to minimize the losses incurred on a bad day. (...)
Characteristics of Good Loan Officers
(...) You have to be a self-starter and be able to stay on top of all aspects of your job.Many loan officers starting out are fortunate enough to have bosses who help steer their career paths in the right direction. Still other lenders simply say to the loan officer newbie, ‘‘Okay, we’re going to pay you a big commission to bring in these deals, but you have to bring them in!’’Being your own boss means that, whether you’re self-employed or not, you must have the ability to establish and follow a marketing plan as well as adapt easily to the constant changes in business climates that directly affect your plan. (...)
The Loan Processor
(...) If something hasn't arrived, the processor will track it down and get it.Your processor is your partner doing the paperwork while you're out getting new business or making sales calls. It's a lot of work and sometimes thankless. (...)
The Loan Underwriter
(...) If the bank statements show $9,999, then regardless of how close $9,999 is to $10,000, the underwriter can’t approve the loan. It doesn’t meet the guidelines.Underwriters can also make judgment calls about a loan application as long as the calls are within bounds of the loan guidelines. (...)
Mortgage Banker vs. Mortgage Broker
(...) Later on in my lending career I worked for a small mortgage banker. Still later, that company was bought by a regional bank. Still later, we were swallowed up again by a national bank. (...)
Mortgage brokers; advantages and disadvantages of dealing with a broker
(...) No one lender offers loans in every market niche. For example, many lenders won't offer loans to borrowers with poor credit, borrowers who can't document their income, borrowers who can't make any down payment, borrowers who want to purchase a condominium as an investment, borrowers with very high existing debts, borrowers who need to close within 72 hours, or borrowers who reside abroad. The list goes on and on. (...)
Is There a Broker inside You
(...) But try to be objective and to find houses that are really comparable. Neither the lovely chartreuse you've painted the living room nor the walk-in closet you're so proud of having built will raise your home's value. But an additional bathroom might. (...)
How to find an online CFD broker
Choose a broker with good client references and testimonials. Don't forget to check its experience and track record. If the broker has years of experience, it's very likely that it's a legitimate and viable investment tool. (...)
Margin Trading 101
Also, there are different rules for margin trading from country to country - brokerage firms that allow their clients to engage in margin trading must be aware of the different laws and regulations in each country they do business in so they can maintain global regulatory compliance. These are just a few of the many reasons why margin trading is a risky situation for brokers as well as their clients. However, a new range of software solutions such as the Utopia Credit and Risk System from Davidsohn Global Technologies can help manage their risk and maximize their margin trading profits. (...)
Moving Contract Regulations Are Deficient When It Comes To Protecting From Moving Scams
(...) .Once our things were on the truck, the foreman told me that if I didn't give him $400, what he called a 'good tip', he would price the move at $9600 and if I paid him the "tip", he would price it at $7500. When I told him I didn't have half of $9600 up front, he told me my household goods could be auctioned off to fulfill the contract. (...)
WHAT IS A BROKER
(...) There are brokers who are opportunists,
selling the latest stock idea and then moving on to the next one, and there
are thoughtful and responsible brokers, genuinely interested in meeting the
investment objectives of their customers.
For the responsible investor relations professional who chooses to
include brokers in the mix, the broker to be sought after is the one who is
thoughtful, knowledgeable, understands research and how to do it, has a
large and well established following, and is interested in good relations with
good investor relations people not for the free lunch, but for the useful
information. The others should be dealt with cautiously. (...)
Enter page# 1 (last added articles shown first)