Business and Offline Marketing Articles
Russia as oil producer and exporter
- ...r expertise to the needs of the oil industry. After a tumultuous century of ups and downs, modern Russia is back again on the international scene as a...
Concept of security of energy supplies
- ...the countries concerned, as most of the solutions overlap. Indeed, the policies needed to improve the environment also partly improve the security of ...
Oil routes diversification
- ...45 per cent of Chinese imports while the remaining 55 per cent comes from Africa, the former Soviet Union and other developing countries. The addition...
Reducing energy poverty
- ... kerosene or biomass. The Indian government has recently started tackling the problem of providing improved electricity access to the entire country. ...
Remarkable evolution of energy company
- ...gets about a quarter of its gas from Gazprom. Besides the traditional gas business, the company has been actively acquiring assets in oil, petrochemic...
High rate of carbon dioxide emissions
- ...d thus has committed to stabilising its emissions at the 1990 level. Given the contraction of greenhouse gas emissions during the 1990s, Russia may be...
Rising oil and gas sales
- ...akes about 70 per cent of gas and 80 per cent of oil exports from Russia.39 The trade, however, is asymmetrical: Russia imports equipment, consumer go...
State support and government commitment
- ... article, the nature of the state varies widely from one country to another. It is very difficult to establish a classification of political systems b...
Huge flow of foreign direct investments
- ...ompeting: multinational companies, but also equipment suppliers, banks and various types of funds (from private equity to hedge funds and sovereign fu...
Vital resources for the world economy
- ... not automatically lead to economic development. Actually, many of these countries suffer from what the economists call the ‘resource curse' (mo...
Technology projects and firm resources
- ...) how much do you predict this will cost and (ii) how much did it actually cost. The effectiveness of this tool is directly proportional to the granul...
What is benchmarking value
- ...at are its metrics in terms of response speed? and so on. All these can be identified and measured.
I have to say...
Project underspends and overspends
- ...ntence, and the benchmarking model below uses budgeting as its template, planning skills are (i) a separate and just as important issue as budgeting a...
Latest "Conferencing" Articles
Page# 1 (last added articles shown first)
Call Centre Technology Derived from Innovation
(...) They also have the Automatic Lead Selection or Lead Steering Software, this is for effective inbound and outbound campaigns, this mean that calls will promptly land with the appropriate agent to handle the task, at the same time as minimizing wait time and long lists of irrelevant options of people calling in, the same with the outbound, it manages the destination of calls depending on the skills and sale expertise of the agents.
Now, there are two Classifications of Call Center Technology, one obliged the Call Center Company to operate, provide and maintain the equipments while the other one must be subscribed on and paid in a monthly basis. Since call center are rooted from innovations, the possibilities are endless. (...)
Profile at a glance: Globus Infocom Limited
(...) We have a sole distribution agreement for a wide range of AV equipment from technological leaders like GTCO Calcomp, USA to ensure that the most recent products are available to the customers. We are also the exclusive supplier of document cameras manufactured by Elmo Co. Ltd. (...)
Electronic Conference: how to run it
(...) Competition in this
field is breeding more realistic costs.
As with any mass communication activity, traditional or electronic,
preparation must be meticulous. The planning should include at least the
following steps as a guide, but not necessarily as fixed rules. (...)
Failure to Communicate (q)
(...) This all became annoying very fast. First of all, I lost track of where documents were and which version was the latest. Then with regard to communication, my home phone and mobile phone bills were slowly going through the roof. (...)
Teleseminar Secrets Reveal: The 8 Humiliating Mistakes When Host Teleseminars
Give the wrong passcode
There are some teleseminars that don’t need to enter the passcode. If you need people to give the passcode as to listen to the teleseminar, passcode is another important feature for a teleseminar. Typing the wrong passcode at the thank you page can block your tele-registrants to fail to dial-in for the call. (...)
Enter page# 1 (last added articles shown first)