Business and Offline Marketing Articles
Knowledge of local and state laws
- ..., customers in India have been protected by a demanding Consumer Protection Act. All goods must be fit for purpose, delivered on time, and exactly as ...
Banks meet international standards
- ...nally respected because of its transparency with respect to price information. The country also has well-developed and well-regulated equity, derivati...
Good areas for doing business
- ...arks, and SEZs were conceived to take pressure off city centers, whose infrastructures were crumbling under the pressure of India's phenomenal economi...
Russia as oil producer and exporter
- ...r expertise to the needs of the oil industry. After a tumultuous century of ups and downs, modern Russia is back again on the international scene as a...
Concept of security of energy supplies
- ...the countries concerned, as most of the solutions overlap. Indeed, the policies needed to improve the environment also partly improve the security of ...
Oil routes diversification
- ...45 per cent of Chinese imports while the remaining 55 per cent comes from Africa, the former Soviet Union and other developing countries. The addition...
Reducing energy poverty
- ... kerosene or biomass. The Indian government has recently started tackling the problem of providing improved electricity access to the entire country. ...
Remarkable evolution of energy company
- ...gets about a quarter of its gas from Gazprom. Besides the traditional gas business, the company has been actively acquiring assets in oil, petrochemic...
High rate of carbon dioxide emissions
- ...d thus has committed to stabilising its emissions at the 1990 level. Given the contraction of greenhouse gas emissions during the 1990s, Russia may be...
Rising oil and gas sales
- ...akes about 70 per cent of gas and 80 per cent of oil exports from Russia.39 The trade, however, is asymmetrical: Russia imports equipment, consumer go...
State support and government commitment
- ... article, the nature of the state varies widely from one country to another. It is very difficult to establish a classification of political systems b...
Huge flow of foreign direct investments
- ...ompeting: multinational companies, but also equipment suppliers, banks and various types of funds (from private equity to hedge funds and sovereign fu...
Vital resources for the world economy
- ... not automatically lead to economic development. Actually, many of these countries suffer from what the economists call the ‘resource curse' (mo...
Technology projects and firm resources
- ...) how much do you predict this will cost and (ii) how much did it actually cost. The effectiveness of this tool is directly proportional to the granul...
What is benchmarking value
- ...at are its metrics in terms of response speed? and so on. All these can be identified and measured.
I have to say...
Project underspends and overspends
- ...ntence, and the benchmarking model below uses budgeting as its template, planning skills are (i) a separate and just as important issue as budgeting a...
Latest "Public speaking and seminars" Articles
Page# 1 (last added articles shown first)
Does your Chinese language course address your learning goals
(...) The benefits of learning online are quite obvious in the sense that you get to learn anytime and anywhere at your convenience. Also online Chinese language schools are much more comfortable to study with considering the fact that most offer various courses designed for students with special needs. One can choose from courses that teach conversing in Chinese with emphasis on business vocabulary and etiquettes ideal for professionals who interact with clients from China. (...)
Have you been asked to speak? Have you been ordered to speak? Do you want to speak? Does your audience want to hear you?
Your answer to this question is central to every decision you make about your talk. Yet most people answer it in the vaguest terms. “I want to be a hit. (...)
Build up your confidence and Improve your communication skills
(...) Don't worry about impressing other people and remeber you cannot learn Public Speaking through correspondence. Whatever career you choose, but you should have enough confidence to present yourself in front of public. Whether you are an IT professional, non IT, Doctor, Lawyer, Business man or you are in Media, You should know how to interact with people. (...)
What Makes A Good Motivational Speaker
How to Develop a Good Attitude
When this motivational speaker delivers his speech about "attitude" he will take you step by step in order to present a clear and concise picture to your audience of exactly what he is talking about. Attitudes are generally positive or negative views of a person, place, thing, or event-- this is often referred to as the attitude object.
There are a number of different ways that an individual can pursue the path that will develop a good "attitude". (...)
How to write a Best Man Speech
(...) Did you go to college with the Groom? What jobs has he done since college or university? Employment history always gives you lots of stories and situations that can be used in your speech. Ask the Groom's ex colleagues about his past work.. (...)
Enter page# 1 (last added articles shown first)