Internet and Online Marketing Articles
Most used fonts in web designing
- ...ancy font. Avoid this if at all possible. Several system fonts have been created to display well on web pages. If you use a special font and the per...
How to perform a HTML test
- ...l tools to help you validate your HTML. These tools are great, but the W3C’s standards are incredibly high. It is difficult, if not impossib...
Building and understanding a wiki
- ...e subject matter for a wiki can be anything - and I do mean anything. There are wikis about camping trips, television shows, online games, and car...
Latest "Spam and Scam" Articles
Page# 1 (last added articles shown first)
Email messages Complying with Spam Laws
Determining which e-mails have to comply
The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 applies to commercial electronic mail messages, which the law distinguishes from transactional or relationship messages. In general, the CAN-SPAM Act defines the two separate kinds of e-mail messages, as follows:
- A commercial e-mail is basically an e-mail containing an advertisement, promotion, or content from a business’ Web site.
- A transactional or relationship e-mail is basically anything other than a commercial e-mail. (...)
Overview of Cyber Forensics
Cyber forensic experts are normally very adept in network security as most cyber crimes take place over networks. They are very well trained in data recovery and encryption as they are the most likely target of the information theft. An ideal cyber forensic expert should also be aware of the cyber laws as many of such cases can be taken to the court where the expert can be called as examiner. (...)
Safety on Internet
(...) Put a strong password that your child cannot guess. Doing this will ensure your child's safety on the internet. You can also restrict websites with which your child is obsessed like facebook, youtube,etc . (...)
How Can Surveys Maximise Your Online Presence
(...) Many big companies pay thousands of dollars for this privilege, and end up with the most targeted and important market information. By utilising online marketing channels to create your surveys, you can get in touch with hundreds of thousands of potential customers and allow them to voice their opinion on you, your product, and your market. Any marketer worth their salt should know how valuable this information can be. (...)
(...) This information was used for identity theft.
The number and sophistication of phishing scams sent out to consumers is continuing to increase dramatically. While online banking and e-commerce is very safe, as a general rule you should be careful about giving out your personal financial information over the Internet. (...)
The Truth About Money Making Schemes and Scams
(...) The last one I tried to do was blogging to the bank. I gave it a shot, downloaded all the e-books and information I could. Yet for someone who is not great at the computer, I was completely lost. (...)
SPAM: What is it and why do I get so much spam
There are a few ways to stop from being slammed with spam. For example:
Never purchase anything from spammers
Never try to stop spam by “unsubscribing”
Never open a spam mail
Turn off the preview pane in your e-mail client.
One of the most common forms of spam mail is image based. (...)
Enter page# 1 (last added articles shown first)