In the current day and age, computers have become a vital part of our lives. The internet has become the go-to place for people to do a large number of activities which can benefit them physically, mentally, and most importantly, financially.
Affliate marketing is also a type of business that features on the internet. It is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. Not only does the affliate get benefited, but also the retailer, network and the publisher.
Pure Residuals (www.pureresiduals.com) is a typical example of affliate marketing, and more other residual income opportunities.
The site tells you about three basic things needed to create a successful online business :
1. Your own website
Mind you, it’s not your typical “totally dependent on a programmer guy who works for some company” type of website, it’ll be a full- fledged professional website that is just yours and you control every aspect of it.
The website trains you on how to build the aforementioned website, how to efficiently market and publicize it in order to acquire online traffic (customers) and earn revenue through that traffic.
3. Expert Assistance
It also offers you full assistance on the journey of starting your business in the form of coaches, mentors etc.
In their free top affliate program, the website offers you a wide variety of features at your disposal. It offers :
- The ability to access and converse with the admin himself and other successful marketers (6 figure earners) on a daily basis.
- It claims to be the No. 1 community consisting of more than 10000 users who have been been practising and doing business for over 10 years.
- Live Chat Support and Online Marketing and Professional Website building discussions on a day-to-day basis.
- Two fully optimized WordPress websites free of charge with added SEO (Search Engine Optimization), working in their high-speed servers.
- Immediate access to begin your Entrepreneur Certification and continuously updated training videos.
- Tutorials and classrooms with live assistance.
- Instructor-led courses.