A smartphone is a must-have device these days, but with carriers competing for the best offers it is often difficult to choose a network. This is why the market demand for a powerful dual SiM phone has been increasing on a constant basis. As a result, Android phone manufacturers have started a fierce competition and it is only up to the end consumers to decide which Android dual SIM phone is the best.
Nevertheless, there is an aspect of paramount importance that one mut take into account before buying a dual SIM smartphone and it refers to costs. Most of these smartphones are expnsive and not everyone can afford one.
It is for this reason that The Orbizz was launched – a state of the art Android dual SIM phone that puts its competitors to shame in terms of both performance and costs. With a 4 inch full touch screen display and a Dual-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor, the Orbizz is an excellent acquisition for anyone who wants to enjoy the many benefits of the latest technology, but doesn’t want to carry two phones in the pocket.
Here are the full specs of this awesome Android phone:
- Dual-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- HSPA + Supports
- UMTS (2100MHz)
- GSM Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz)
- Data Rate: HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- 4.0 inch 4800800 VVVGA Display
- Capacitive TSP 12 points touch)
- 512MB RAM with 4GB ROM
- 3 MP/ 0.3MP Dual Camera with flash
- WI-Fl / Bluetooth / GPS / FM
- Tethering (MI-FI)
- 5pin Micro USB / 3.5mm Audio jack
- Supports SD card up to 32GB
- 1.500mAh Battery Capacity
- Universal Adaptor
- FM Radio